- CLUB MED HOKKAIDO
Club Med Tomamu Hokkaido
Opening in December 2017, Club Med Tomamu Hokkaido will offer an upscale ski experience on powder snow and will bring alive the richness and intrigue of modern Japanese culture.
- Upscale ski experiences on powder snow with premium ski services
- Bountiful snow adventure with wide range of snow activities, Ice village
- Fun and dynamic wave at Mina Mina beach
- Sample aromatic and tantalising Japanese cuisine with the two restaurants
7 NIGHT LAND PACKAGES FROM $2,345
Club Med Sahoro Hokkaido
On Hokkaïdo Island, a winter snow Resort with a Zen spirit.
- Ski from the door
- Japane ‘Ofuro’ hot tub
- Skiing from age 4 available
Mountains covered with soft powder snow envelop you and the slopes are literally on your doorstep…from the minute you breathe in the crisp mountain air, you’ll feel the peace and tranquility the Japanese have held dear for centuries.
5 reasons to visit Club Med Sahoro Hokkaido:
- The ideal resort for families with facilities for children from 3 years
- Perfect for first time skiers, this ski-from-the-door resort has a range of slopes from beginner to pro
- Unwind in the outdoor Canadian hot tub or the traditional Japanese ‘Ofuro’
- Sample delectable Japanese cuisine including sushi and the Japanese hot pot ‘nabe’
- Plenty of activities for non-skiers including horseback riding in the snow, snowshoeing and air boarding.
7 NIGHT LAND PACKAGES FROM $2,045
CONTACT US NOW ON 02 9371 8166 TO CUSTOMISE YOUR ITINERARY.