NORTH CENTRAL GALAPAGOS
- BIRDERS’ PARADISE
Exclusive 2018 Early Birds Offers are Out now!
- Enjoy AU$1,000 exclusive savings per suite.
- Book by 31 August, 2017 and choose between a two-category suite upgrade, a 50% savings on a second suite, or a US$1,000 shipboard credit.
- All-Inclusive package includes flights between Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands, Transfers, pre and post Hotel and National Park fees.
- Single supplements starting at only 25%.
- All inclusive package from AU$10,700 Per Guest.
Limited availability – enquire today!
With the spectacular North Central Galapagos Cruise, you will visit one of the most unusual islands in the Galapagos: Genovesa with its collapsed caldera. The island is a birder’s paradise, one of the few places where you can see two species of boobies nesting. Española is the most southerly island and one of the richest in terms of wildlife; it is one of two nesting places in the world for the waved albatross. While the only place to see the Galapagos tortoise in the wild is on Santa Cruz.
- Visit “Bird Island” home to over 70 bird species
- Climb Prince Philip’s Steps through a thriving seabird colony
- Observe sea lion families and the famed giant tortoises
- Search for the Galapagos Short-eared Owl
- Admire the antics of Red-footed, Blue-footed and Nazca Boobies
- Explore natural underground lava tunnels
- Hike up the sides of an extinct volcano
- Swim and snorkel with marine iguanas, manta rays, penguins and sea lions
- Cruise by Zodiac along scenic coastlines
- Learn about conservation efforts at the Charles Darwin Research Centre
Sample 7-day North Central Galapagos Itinerary:
BALTRA > Islas Daphne Grande > Bahia Darwin > El Barranco > Seymour Norte > Bahia Sullivan > Isla Rábida > El Eden > Galapaguera Cerro Colorado > Punta Pitt > Bahia Gardner > Punta Suarez > Estación Darwin & Puerto Ayora > Plaza Sur > SAN CRISTOBAL
Contact us today for 2018 departing dates.