- PENGUIN ENCOUNTER
Exclusive 2018 Early Birds Offers are Out now!
- Enjoy AU$1,000 exclusive savings per suite.
- Book by 31 August, 2017 and choose between a two-category suite upgrade, a 50% savings on a second suite, or a US$1,000 shipboard credit.
- All-Inclusive package includes flights between Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands, Transfers, pre and post Hotel and National Park fees.
- Single supplements starting at only 25%.
- All inclusive package from AU$10,700 Per Guest.
Limited availability – enquire today!
The Western Islands are home to the only active volcanoes in the archipelago and are known both for their spectacular volcanic landscapes and penguin spotting: over 95% of the Galapagos Penguins live in these islands. It’s also the only area to see the endemic Flightless Cormorant.
- Walk across spectacular lava fields
- Explore tidal pools, lush mangroves and Scalesia forests
- See giant tortoises, pelicans and the largest colony of marine iguanas
- Snorkel with green sea turtles, penguins, sea lions and manta rays
- Hike through fragrant forests of Palo Santo “Incense” trees
- Watch for the unique species of Flightless Cormorant
- Visit one of the most volcanically active places on Earth
- See wild flamingos (depending on season) and sea turtles
- Photograph iconic Pinnacle Rock
Sample 7-day North Central Galapagos Itinerary:
SAN CRISTOBAL > Roca Leon Dormido > Isla Bartolomé > Playa Espumilla > Punta Vicente Roca> Punta Espinoza > Caleta Tagus > Bahia Elizabeth > Post Office > Islote Campéon > Punta Cormorant > Cerro Dragon > Las Bachas > Los Gemelos > Estación Darwin & Puerto Ayora > BALTRA
Contact us today for 2018 departing dates.