- BUENOS AIRES TO USHUAIA
Make memories to last a lifetime. Leave bustling Buenos Aires and spend two relaxing days at sea prior to anchoring in unhurried Puerto Madryn. Anticipate Rockhopper Penguin and Black Browed Albatross watching on West Point Island as you prepare for transformative experience of witnessing the massive glaciers and ice floes of the Antarctic.
- Follow in the footsteps of the great Antarctic explorers and visit sites that Byrd, Charcot, Fiennes, de Gerlache, Shackleton, and Weddell explored.
- Visit one of South America’s most important paleontological museums and explore South America’s first paleontological park looking for ancient fossils.
- Visit the Valdes Peninsula, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hike across New Island and West Point Island to see Black-browed Albatross.
- See snow-covered mountains, mighty glaciers and spectacular icebergs.
- Encounter Rockhopper, Gentoo, Macaroni, Adelie, Magellanic and Chinstrap Penguins, and with some luck also King Penguins.
- Watch for Commerson’s and Peale dolphins in the Falkland Islands and Southern right whales close to the Valdes Peninsula.
- Identify different species of albatross, shearwaters and petrels.
Early Booking Bonus: Save 10% if you book and pay in full by Feb. 28th
$19,755 per person with early booking bonus