- HARRY POTTER & WINDSOR CASTLE
The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter films – the most successful movie series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases an array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded special effects secrets, including facts about the animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
Step inside the real Great Hall with york stone floors and see the solid oak and pine tables aged with axes and chains.
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
- Step onto the famous cobblestones of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
- See props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Professor Snape’s Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
- See the huge purple tripledecker that whizzed through the streets of London and much much more…
Available on request